girl's weekend!




Did you miss me? lol. I left yesterday afternoon for the night with some girlfriends to one of their inlaws cabin. Four of us and we stuffed my 8-seater van full lol! We had a FANTASTIC time. I took all my stamps with me, except the Christmas ones-i should have taken a picture of the box lol.

I managed to make 19 cards, my goal was 10. We got in a few walks, had a surprise run in with a bear. We knew there was one in the area. We went to go for a walk Saturday night, turned onto the street and he was RIGHT THERE-talk about a panic moment! And no, the picture is not zoomed in lol

Enjoy the pictures!

How long are we going for?


My paper


My stamps


BEAR!


Keri and Deana scrapbooking


Beautiful scenery



One of my cards

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great weekend! Did you make a card in honor of the bear? I would have died if I had ran into a bear.

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Looks like you had a fun and adventurous weekend! Yikes, I would freak if I was that close to a bear.

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness...that looks like so much fun! That bear would have scared the holy cow out of me! Love the card!

Tracy.H said...

Wow! What a fun weekend you must have had...even with the bear! ;0)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, sounds like you had a GREAT time. Looks like a beautiful location too. :)

Sarah said...

Oh how fun!!!!!! 19 cards is pretty good, too!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great girls weekend!

The bears are out in full force around here too. Some days we see 3 or 4!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...