teacher gifts

Yes it is that time of year again. Seriously, didn't we just start the school year? I can not believe that it is almost over. Well, it is over for A and M. A writes his last exam Friday morning and Friday is M's last day of school-I can't believe my baby is already done grade 1 *sniff*

I was just going to be so boring this year and just give the teachers gift cards to Starbucks. Than earlier in the week, I was catching up with my blog reading when I saw this post at Quite Quilted and I wished I had more time.

A quick email over to Cindy and a quick trip to Hamels and I made this!!



It's so nice and roomy inside; you could fit allot more things inside


It's my first one so there are things I will certainly do next time differently. But I LOVE how it turned out. And hope M's teacher likes it too. Now I have to finish another one for next week!

10 comments:

Andy said...

very nice! I should do something creative too....ps...did you manipulate your code word below to say Twilite? It seems too coincidental....

Jeni said...

what a nice gift! lucky teacher!!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Love the bag. Love the colours. Very lucky teacher.

Lorie said...

Oh, this is fabulous! What a thoughtful teacher gift!

Doodlebug Gail said...

Good for you! I'm glad I got you inspired to make something. Bet she loves it!

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

dawnmercedes said...

ooh..that is totally to DIE FOR! Boy. Maybe next year, start off the year by giving this bag to the teachers! haha High marks all around!

Louise said...

FUN bag - gorgeous fabric & a thoughtful gift :)

Barb said...

That's awesome... I want one too! lol

dawnmercedes said...

hey...where can I find a pattern for this??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...