finally!



I've gotten ALL my strips sewn together for Old Red Barn's Quilt along. Yes I'm behind but I am making my quilt king-sized. That involved using 1.5m/12 fabrics instead of the original .5meters(okay Old Red Barn used yards lol)


Now I have 44 strip sets that need ironed. Yippee. I was going to spend today doing that but I've been on a baking spree instead-banana bread, banana chocochip muffins, peanut butter muffins and these fabulous strawberry muffins.

I have lots of fabric leftover. I'm planning on piecing it and any extra blocks from the quilt to make the backing


And now it is off for some Canada Day festivities and fireworks. Happy Canada Day!

3 comments:

Sarcastic Quilter said...

phew! I looked at those and thought there was a lot more than I had. Glad you specified you were making it a larger quilt b/c I was starting feel like I fell down the rabbit hole. :) Love the fabrics!

Lorie said...

Oh...it looks like it will be beautiful!

Three Birds Inspired said...

Love the fabric you choose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...