new tricks

Today I decided to work on my Mystery Quilt. Hadn't touched it since I worked on it last time lol and that was month 4's installment and I had gotten halfway.

I quickly realized why I had stopped. Paper piecing. I have never done it before.

The instructions were not clear but Mom showed me a different way and I was sort of figuring it out lol.

Was doing pretty good until my very last one. I ended up taking it apart FOUR times lol!



I was almost ready to throw in the towel and start over piecing the blocks when it clicked and perfection.



Now to get them all trimmed up. And fingers crossed I can work on it more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yes, tomorrow is a better day with fresh ideas....

Andy said...

You da man Rhonda, you da man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...