quilt monday


And it's finished.



I ditched each block than meandered/stippled in them. The two white filler blocks are my favorites. Had some fun with a ruler.



Even went crazy in one block and quilted in two hearts. First one was a tad on the flat side(I left it in anyway) but this one is almost perfect. One block I quilted wavy lines. It's not perfect but I love the look



The tshirts are all brand new so they are a crisp black, not the grey/black you see in the picture.

I quilted some straight lines into the borders/sashings. Now to get the binding finished and drag it off to the movies on Thursday!

9 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Yayyy you got it done!

rachel griffith said...

SUPER jealous here.
not. even. joking.

and hey...
is that the same red/black print you used in a bag???
i think i even said something like it looked twilightish.
HA.

Marianne Penner said...

LOE it! I'm so jealous!!!

Elizabeth S. said...

Oh!! My granddaughter would just love a quilt like this. Maybe I will have to see what I can do since her birthday is in March. Thanks for the idea.

Jeni said...

Woohoo!! You did it and it looks fantastic!!

Tracy.H said...

Looks awesome! :0)

Barb said...

fabulous! I love that you combined two of your passions... quilting and vampires. :)

Twi-Quilters Admin said...

I followed your link from the Twilight Quilters Coven blog. Ohhhhh! I love it! Nice work!

Elizabeth
TQC Admin

Elizabeth said...

So nice I had to comment twice. Beautiful job! Love the custom quilting! Twilight rocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...