pinwheel sampler

Blocks #5





And blocks #6.



I had originally planned the fabrics in the separate blocks; one block being red and green and the other being the multi-colored and brown. But when I ironed the blocks, I liked the way they looked and this is the way they ended up.



I'm absolutely loving this quilt!

And thank you sooooo much for all your compliments on the quilt yesterday. I'm not a big pink fan but this quilt grabs me. It's going to be hard to give it away tomorrow but I know she is going to love it :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love, love, love these two new pinwheel blocks! Now I'm commenting on your blog, 'gotta get mine done' (lol).

Myra said...

Great blocks! 8-)

Your pink quilt is awesome! That quilt pattern really shows quite lovely!! Nice job! 8-)

Have a wonderful Easter with your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...