weekend fun

Saturday Cindy and I spent it together. It's been awhile since the two of us had done that I was really looking forward to it.

We made a couple stops here and there "in the big city".

I added to my nail polish collection; admitting I have a problem is the first step right? lol

Than it was off to the Abbotsford Sewing Show.

We peeked at the few quilts on display. There wasn't a lot which was disappointing but it was a sewing show, not just quilting.





We did a make and take at the Stampin Up booth.



We both got this cute embroidery kit. Cindy finished her's Saturday night. It will probably take me a year to complete mine lol.



Than Cindy treated me with lunch. So yummy.



A brief stop at Hamels for some fabric to finish off a new quilt top.



And than home where Jim surprised me with a BBQ steak dinner with all the trimmings. It was a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Sounds wonderful!

lighting said...

That is such cute fabric.

Elizabeth said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you had a nice time! It is neat to get out and see what's new.

Andy said...

sounds like a great day girlies:)

Myra said...

Lovely quilts, stitchery, and sounds like a wonderful day out with your friend. And what a way to top off the day with a BBQ all done by hubby!?!!! Good stuff! 8-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...