i should be blogging

But I am exhausted. Saturday our church held a community outreach for lower income and homeless people. It was amazing; you can see a brief glimpse of it here. It was a very loooooong day. Sunday I was back teaching Sunday school; and this year my class is a handful lol.

I was so overtired last night that I didn't sleep well and ended up having a very unproductive day at work. So now I am behind for the week; yay. Not.

So I didn't get around to getting a picture of a quilt to show you. I'm going with the reason that it's too dark to get a good picture now. Plus I've done something with this quilt that I don't normally do; I've washed it. The backing fabric was/is very stiff and uncomfy; so into the washing machine it went. Why am I not a fan of washing quilts right away? I really really love the crispness of quilts when they are first finished.

But I do have something to show you. Over the summer I had two friends move away. I made these new home cards for them.


And just because this made me laugh.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Sorry about your night/day...that is so frustrating! Your cards are cute though and that cat is silly!

Michelle Vandepol said...

love the chwk connect thing! so want to be involved next year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...