customized

Lately we've been getting more and more custom quilts which has been very fun. I've really enjoyed getting to play with rulers and block/border insets. I'm still not a template fan though.



Tilly brought in two Thangles quilt for us to do. Mom and I each did one and it was neat to see how different we quilted each quilt.


I decided to use Norma Sharp's Raindrop block set on 'my' quilt. I used two different block insets for the pieced and empty blocks but still kept them simple.




I used the 6 inch matching border in the borders; I'm getting really good at turning quilts and lining patterns up again lol. The whole quilt was also ditched; wow, that took forever!
I really love the corner triangles.


Head over to Mom's blog to see how she quilted her version.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

The quilting looks wonderful, I love how the setting triangles look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...