ladies who lunch christmas brunch

Today was our second annual Ladies Who Lunch Christmas brunch This year, Andrea opened her house to us.



Andrea's home is always decorated so beautifully; I have to share some of my favorites.
Her John Deere tree,



I love these,


And this one,


We had lots of yummy food.


Check out these desserts.


Finally time for our gift exchange.
Andrea had Cindy's name and made her this beautiful Christmas table topper.



I had Sarah's name. She loved her Santa quilt(more on it tomorrow).



Jill had Andrea's name. Jill made Andrea a gorgeous scrapbook to put all Andrea's Christmas traditions in. I think Jill should make a few more for next year ;)


Sarah had Jill's name and made her these beautiful placemats. Love the paisley fabric!



Cindy had my name and she made me these fabulous fingerless gloves. Aren't they fantastic?



As usual, we all got spoiled. These women have made a big impact in my life; they all mean so much to me. Thanx again my friends for such a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

...and to all a goodnight!

Great pics!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

It was a fantastic day. I feel so spoiled, too!

Barb said...

What a fun time....love the goodies...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...