I couldn't resist

When I saw Little Miss Shabby post details on a free embroidery of the month block. Just tooooo cute! Even though I am painfully slow at embroidery and it may take me a few months to do just one month's stitching, I signed up.


My jelly roll arrived Tuesday from Green Fairy Quilts(she has fantastic prices and the shipping was pretty quick up here to Canada).

Yesterday I got everything traced out(for January) and am ready to go. I am not going to add the borders to my blocks until I'm done with the stitchery part; it might take me long enough that the pieced border gets warped waiting for me to finish lol.

Monday a few of us are getting together and going to stitch the day away. But I have a feeling some people are already finished this block ;)

Interested in starting? Cick on the button in my sidebar for more info. Next block isn't posted until next week! Come join us!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Neat Rhonda! That is going to be so cute!

Barb said...

I keep saying that I am going to do something like that but haven't yet. Enjoy your stitching with friends!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Well! You're way ahead of me. :) The kids have taken over my sewing room this week with sewing unicorns.

Andy said...

Just for the record...i have NOT started stitching mine yet!

Canadian Kristin said...

I printed out the first pattern and was humming and hah-ing about taking on the challenge... do you have room for one more in your group?!?!?
You can email me through my contact link... I'm Keri and Kori's sister.
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...