quilt monday

I have a two for one for you today.


I made this table runner a few weeks ago with some of the remnants from my Bundle Up quiltie. I just love these fabrics!

I just cut a piece of fabric the size I wanted and added a border. The snowflakes are from an old Quilts and More magazine(I think Winter 2008?).


Don't you love the wavy quilt hanging above? lol
quilted with Winter White.

The second is from some more leftovers and is a little hostess gift for Kim. Kim is hosting our stitchery day today. I had planned on making her a Valentine's Day quiltie but the pattern didn't come in with the rest of my order :(


Sorry for the picture quality; I'm doing this post Sunday night. I should have taken a picture of this little one when it was still daytime.

Tomorrow I'll show how much progress I made with my Birdie blocks. Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

LOOOOVE it!!

Jeni said...

So cute! Love the dresser!! Totally my stye!!

Kimberly said...

:0)

thanks again!

Myra said...

Wonderful projects Rhonda! Awesome! 8-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...