the snow

Might be almost gone outside but I found some inside to play with today.


and I just noticed the wee piece of selvage stuck on the front of the quilt. and I'm too lazy to go take another picture so let's just pretend it's not there okay? thanx.


I was going to work another winter quilt today but when I made a quick stop at the quilt store, these called my name and ended up coming home with. And one is currently cut and ready to go for something new.

A side note; if you commented on my blog this week, I apologize for not replying back to you in an email. I had turned off the blog setting that had comments emailed to me. So I have replied to any questions/comments in the comment sections of my posts from this week :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've been thinkin' 'bout doin' this one too... your's looks great!

Barb said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day...love the quilt and fabrics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...