quilt monday

Can someone tell me how it's already Monday(night)? I don't know where the weekend went, it just flew by! And before I knew it, I was racing off to work, than after-school activities, grocery shopping and play dates *whew*!

I bought this jelly roll( Remembrance by Brannock & Patek for Moda) on a whim. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it but I loved the prints and colors.

I took a quick look at the Moda Bake Shop and found this pattern; the Awesome lap quilt.

quilted with Folk Heart.

I love it! I love the fabrics, the pattern, the pieced binding! Now to finish off the binding so I can really enjoy it!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I can see why you love it, just wonderful!

free indeed said...

I like everything about that quilt! The colors the pattern, everything. great job!

Kimberly said...

I still love this, Rhonda... and I still think it's the one for my Civil War Homefront jelly roll.

One of these days...

Myra said...

Love it Rhonda! Thanks for linking me to the pattern! 8-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...