slacker

That's what I've totally felt like lately. I hadn't touched my sewing machine in weeks; and that was just to make some binding. But I haven't truly been slacking right off; we've done lots of family things and I'm working a lot. We also repainted 3 rooms in the house last week. And I wonder why I haven't had a chance to sew lol.

I did spend some time on Sunday sewing. A cousin asked me to make some dresses for her two adorable little girls. I haven't sewn clothes in 14yrs and now I remember why I stopped lol. They sure turned out cute though didn't they?


There's 3 dresses; I just need to get the sleeves on the last one and mail them off to my cousin. I love the fabrics.

I also got this very very late birthday present finally finished and it was mailed off today. I do love how quick and easy these are too make.


What have you been up to lately?

3 comments:

Michelle Vandepol said...

love the projects :)

Three Birds Inspired said...

My granddaughter was with me for three weeks and she took over my sewing machine! Well, there was still the big dog up in the studio but I don't move that one. I did make a couple of commissioned bags but nothing exciting. Today I am finally going to get into the studio and start cutting fabric for a zig zag quilt. I am itching to sew!!

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

We also repainted 3 rooms in the house last week. And I wonder why I haven't had a chance to sew lol. slackline chile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...