hmmmm

Today was a GREAT day! Got the boys all off to school, ran some errands and came home to sew.

And sew I did. I got THREE things finished today! All from a single jelly roll.

First up, this table topper. The border fabric is French General but not the same line and I don't like how it looks at all(that's why I only have it on two sides lol) I'll have to go online and order some yardage of this as my LQS doesn't have any.



With the leftover blocks, I made two table runners.
And seeing this picture, I think I'll take it apart and move one of the red blocks to the other end. I think it's too red heavy on onside.


And yes, I should have bought more red at the quilt shop today lol. But then, I may leave it like this. Decisions, decisions.

Here's the other runner. This one will remain borderless.


Have to love super productive days like this!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

encore de trés jolies choses !!!!!!!!
félicitations
bises

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...