the best

Decision I have made was to switch my work week up this fall and stick with 2 days off in a row. With school/church volunteering and the badminton team I joined, I end up with 1 day to spend in my sewing room but it's a full day I will gladly take.

This week was super productive.
I got my circle table runner pieced,

It fits just perfectly on the buffet.

I got my long awaited fabric from Fat Quarter Shop. Our mail system took it's sweet time getting it here. Or I am just really that impatient ;)
Anyways, got this table topper finished.


I fussy cut the outer border. So much nicer than the bland beige I had chosen for it.


Lastly, a new fall wall hanging.


And let's see who's paying attention. I've passed 200 followers(THANK YOU!) and am going to give the above pattern(not the wallhanging) to one lucky follower. So leave a comment and I'll pick a name on Saturday.

13 comments:

JulieF1962 said...

I saw that pattern at the Madison Quilt Expo, and didn't buy it. I've been kicking myself ever since!

Love the colors of your new table topper!

Three Birds Inspired said...

Oh my gosh - that runner with the circles on it looks fabulous on your buffet! Congrats on 200+ followers!

Marianne Penner said...

I love your circle runner. Fantastic!

Sallie said...

I'm paying attention. Thanks for the giveaway!

Kimberly said...

Hey, I'm paying attention!
You don't have to enter me, but I just wanted to say that those are some great finishes! I'm waiting on some packages myself and keep checking the mailbox for them! Good old Canada Post hey?

overbyel said...

Your circle runner is AMAZING. I love your color choices. Thanks for sharing.

Rachel said...

LOVE!

Colleen G said...

I'm pretty impatient when it comes to waiting for mail; always have been since I was a child. I sat right up to attention when I saw that lovely fall wall hanging. Could I get it done by next fall? Maybe if I'm the lucky comment!

Marilyn Robertson said...

Yes, I would say you had a productive day too, and what a wonderful outcome it is too! :)

QuiltSue said...

I love the look of the wallhanging, and would really love to win it, so fingers are crossed here. (If I'm eligible, as I live in the UK.)

onlymehere said...

Love the pattern! Congratulations on all those followers too. Your wall hanging turned out really cute too, love it!

Sophisticat Studio said...

Whew! Glad you posted today -- remember our talk about trying to catch up by marking all as read? -- lol! Almost missed out! Teach me to stay on top of things!

So today, I am paying attention. That's a great little quick fall pattern. I'd love to try it in 'modern' fabrics!

Myra said...

I guess I missed out... being that I was at the quilt retreat... My loss! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...